1. Each time you participate in any library offered program (cradle to crayons, story hour, makers class, author night, book groups, etc. ) you will receive a raffle ticket.
2. On the back of the ticket we only need a legible name and phone number.
3. Place the ticket in the raffle jar!
That’s all you need to do. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win a free turkey. Come visit us often and collect those tickets! Any questions, please call the library at (401) 272-0106.
DECEMBER HOLIDAY CRAFTS AND GIFTS
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14th, 1:30 – 2:30 PM
Join us for holiday card writing, cupcake decorating and other crafts for gift giving. This is just part of the many new and ongoing programs for children, adults, and families at our library. Our new librarian, Lee Smith, is offering new and exciting programs. Details of programming can be found at www.provcomlib.org or www.friendsofmtpleasantlibrary.org .
TAKE A BREAK AND ENJOY OUR PASSES
Help Us Keep Supporting Mt. Pleasant Library
Many thanks to all who have renewed your memberships. We encourage all who have not renewed to help us again this year. We also want to thank those patrons who make separate donations. Every dollar counts, and increases what we are able to fund.
Friend’s Membership. The Friends have had several very successful fundraisers this past year thanks to all our patrons and the Mt. Pleasant community. We have been able to fund a summer reading entertainer, a membership pass to Roger Williams Zoo, large print and audio books, non-fiction DVDs, an annual Jazz Night and a new carpet for our basement community room that is used on a regular basis.
- If you order from Amazon please consider using Amazon Smile and choose Mt. Pleasant Library as your charity, Amazon will donate a portion of the sale to the library.
- Visit our Friends website for more details on events and book groups at friendsofmtpleasantlibrary.org
- Visit the PCL Library website to see all the fabulous on-going and monthly programs. provcomlib.org
- We welcome donations of books, movies, and music in good condition. These donations can be dropped off inside the library any time the library is open.
- Thank you for bringing in your Eastside Market slips, but that program is no longer offered.