BASEMENT BARGAIN BOOK SALE AND MORE!
Saturday, March 30th 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Mt. Pleasant Library
Our well-loved Bargain Book Sale and Thrift Store are back again! Don’t miss the large selection of books in all genres. Bargain prices as usual:
- Hardcovers – $1.00
- Paperbacks – .50 c or 3 for $1.00
- Children’s chapter and young adult books – .25 c
- Children’s picture books – .25 c ( buy one get one free)
Our THRIFT STORE in the basement community room will feature quality, new and gently used spring apparel, including semi-formal dresses and lightweight jackets. Also check out the jewelry, games, outside toys, gift items and more.
And don’t miss our indoor house plant sale!
Sponsored by the Friends of Mt. Pleasant Library. All proceeds go to help support programs, books, and other events at our library.
FILL A TRUCK FUNDRIVE
Sponsored by Friends of Mt. Pleasant, Smith Hill and Wanskuck Libraries
SATURDAY, APRIL 27th
Drop off your donations for Smith Hill and Wanskuck Libraries at The Annex at 231 Douglas Ave, Providence RI.
SATURDAY, APRIL 20th and April 27th
Mt. Pleasant Library has 2 drop-off dates between 9:30 a.m – 12:30 p.m.: April 20th and April 27th. Our goal at Mt. Pleasant Library is 300 bags!
In 3 easy steps you can declutter your closets, raise money for your neighborhood library and save our planet!!!
Step 1: Clean out your closets, bureau and basements!!!
Step 2: Fill any trash bag (the bigger the better) with the following items ONLY…No Household Items! (Clothes, shoes, handbags, belts, sleeping bags, pillows, sheets, blankets, towels and any other textile are needed)
Step 3: Drop off the filled bags at Smith Hill and Wanskuck Libraries truck location on April 27th from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Mt. Pleasant Library has 2 drop off dates, April 20th and April 27th from 9:30 a.m. -12:20 p.m. Please come up the driveway and volunteers will assist you in placing your bags in the blue bin outside the library.
DO NOT drop off bags at any other time. Thank you
AND DON’T MISS THESE UPCOMING EVENTS…
Details on the following events will be available soon:
- June Sidewalk Yard Sale
Help Us Keep Supporting Mt. Pleasant Library
Many thanks to all who have renewed your memberships. We encourage all who have not renewed to help us again this year. We also want to thank those patrons who make separate donations. Every dollar counts, and increases what we are able to fund.
Friend’s Membership. The Friends have had several very successful fundraisers this past year thanks to all our patrons and the Mt. Pleasant community. We have been able to fund a summer reading entertainer, a membership pass to Roger Williams Zoo, large print and audio books, non-fiction DVDs, an annual Jazz Night and a new carpet for our basement community room that is used on a regular basis.
- If you order from Amazon please consider using Amazon Smile and choose Mt. Pleasant Library as your charity, Amazon will donate a portion of the sale to the library.
- Visit our Friends website for more details on events and book groups at friendsofmtpleasantlibrary.org
- Visit the PCL Library website to see all the fabulous on-going and monthly programs. provcomlib.org
- Keep those Eastside Market receipts coming! Drop your receipts in the box located at the circulation desk.
- We welcome donations of books, movies, and music in good condition. These donations can be dropped off inside the library any time the library is open.